AbsenceSoft’s 2023 Employee Leave of Absence Forecast Survey Infographic + Results
In late 2022, AbsenceSoft surveyed over 600 corporate and HR leaders to learn about the state of leave management at their organizations, and challenges they are facing going into the new year.
The key findings in AbsenceSoft’s 2023 Employee Leave of Absence Forecast Survey clearly reflect the impact the pandemic continues to have on workplaces, as well as the ongoing trend of employers offering more and different types of leave to attract and retain workers in a tight labor market.
Download our infographic of key takeaways and the full survey results to learn more about:
- Overall trends in employee leave usage
- The reasons driving leave usage changes
- The biggest challenges leave managers are facing
- Changes in the types of leaves being offered
- How leave will be managed in 2023, and much more