AbsenceSoft is seeking an experienced and dynamic Account Manager to join our operational Customer Success team to drive retention and upsells across our customer-base. Our Customer Success Management team is dedicated to making our customers successful with AbsenceSoft’s core products and services throughout the customer journey. He/She will report directly to the VP of Customer Success to both build the Account Management/Upsell practice as well as execute on the sales delivery of each defined upsell opportunity. You will partner with our Customer Success Manager team to align on account strategies and target our customer white space to upsell additional modules/functionality to grow revenue from our existing customer base. Our primary goals as a Customer Success team is to ensure high customer satisfaction, defend revenue, and grow revenue. This role will play a crucial element in the third goal.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Lead generation by executing creative and innovative outbound communication strategies as well as analyzing product white space within our customer base.
- Create account plans and implement sales strategies based on customer segmentations – enterprise through SMB customers.
- Work with marketing to leverage content, events, social campaigns in your personal lead generation efforts.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to both individually tackle upsell opportunities or collaborate jointly depending on the specific upsell opportunity.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.com to create opportunities and track activity to drive upsell related dashboards/board level metrics.
- Create client presentations, quotes/proposals, and contract amendments.
- Conduct high-level conversations with VP -Level Executives to address business needs.
- Provide weekly accurate forecasts and account strategies to the VP of Customer Success and Chief Customer Officer.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the entire portfolio of solutions and value proposition.
- Ability to track all upsell metrics weekly.
- Ability to communicate value by understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points as well as the personal motivations of your target contact.
- Communicate with management on strategic objectives and organizational upsell initiatives that benefit the Customer Success group.
- Minimal travel expected – less than 10% per year.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- B2B SaaS experience.
- 2+ years a customer-facing role, with the capability to sell complex solutions into business executives.
- Understands and applies solution selling and strategic selling methodologies and principles.
- Can navigate complex organizations and help the prospect through discovery to understand operational and strategic pain points
- Strong consultative and relationship based selling skills.
- Can develop a comprehensive account strategy to maximize the opportunity.
- Team oriented, collaborative, and can operate effectively in a team selling environment.
- Trustworthy, honest, hardworking, and great listener.
- Committed, values personal pride in work quality and obligations to the wider team.
- Consistent track record and discipline for meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Highly motivated professional who is self-aware, has a high EQ, and also has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CRM and sales opportunity systems – ie. Salesforce, Fresh Works, etc.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $80,000 - $90,000.