We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager, a brand-new position! Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers and expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
Copy & Content Writing
- Craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers and improve shared content across social media channels
- Write content for marketing assets such as white papers, blog posts, landing pages, eBooks, case studies, webinars, video scripts, speeches, and other sales content as needed
- Write email copy ranging from informational to educational to lead nurturing to promotional
- Copy edit and review content to ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent "AbsenceSoft" voice
- Collaborate with product marketing to craft industry and role-based messaging
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Manage or co-manage AbsenceSoft social media presence to grow followers and engagement
- Collaborate with design freelance to produce high quality content
Website Copy Management
- Update and manage website copy; working with digital marketing, product marketing and creative to keep content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors and convert to prospects
- Work with product marketing and demand generation to develop content strategies, materials and plans that support developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales and closing deals
- Keeping up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar and content project plans; providing regular updates to stakeholders and assist in determining metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Build and track to benchmarks for measuring success and ROI
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5 years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- 5 years of experience writing marketing content like white papers, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Experience building audiences either online or offline
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary for this position is 100k.