We are looking for a dynamic, driven Director of Partner Development to help shape the next evolution of our Partner strategy. Reporting to the Vice President, Solution Consulting, this position will help develop and execute on AbsenceSofts’ Partner strategy, working within HR, Benefits and/or Leave consultant organizations. This position is based in Golden, CO or remote.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with our Consulting, Broker, and technical partner community at the Executive level, as well as with business level decision makers to foster lasting mutually beneficial relationships.
- Work with the CSO (Chief Sales Officer) and extended leadership team to develop and execute on strategic account plans for our key partners.
- Lead exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine fit and readiness to join the AbsenceSoft partner community.
- Support functional growth, starting as an individual contributor but with potential to build a team as our partner relationships expand.
- Work collaboratively within AbsenceSoft to help define and shape our partner strategy.
- Work as a liaison between our Partners and AbsenceSoft’s leadership team.
- Generate, manage and grow pipelines of target partners.
- Nurture and grow existing partnerships.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on partner business and processes, business requirements and reporting.
- Ensure that business is always conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with AbsenseSofts’ policies, procedures, and core values.
What'll Set You Up for Success
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Partner, HR Consulting, Benefits, Leave space or equivalent experience in Channel Revenue Operations.
- At least 5 years of related experience with a similar scope & responsibility with a track record of success in a highly metrics-driven organization.
- Highly effective partnership, sales, and business development skills.
- Experience with Partner onboarding, portals, and engagement tools.
- Ability to think analytically, with a high degree of comfort diving into financial models that mutually benefit the partner and AbsenceSoft relationship.
- High degree of comfort in complex, consultative, enterprise, and HR technology sales.
- Strong customer commitment and demonstrated experience establishing a “Customer Experience” culture in support of all the business functions of a fast-paced company.
- Ability to collaborate across departments and influence senior leaders where appropriate.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), with the proven ability to effectively translate complex ideas and tailor key messages to multiple audiences.
- Ability to drive and manage systems/process change agenda as required.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Experience working within a SaaS environment preferred.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is 90k - 125k + bonus potential
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.