We are looking for an ambitious, customer focused and detail-oriented Solution Delivery Consultant ll someone that is passionate about interacting with customers and helping to deliver the value of AbsenceSoft’s software to our customers. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and launch AbsenceSoft’s inbound and outbound integrations to new and existing customers. This includes interacting with customers to understand their goals, expected value and constraints and working with the implementation and customer account management teams to understand customer integration requirements, and working to design a solution for the customer that meets both functionality, technical and business needs.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with customers, our implementation team and our customer success team to design and guide customer integration solutions and scope to ensure a smooth implementation and that agreed upon customer requirements are met.
- Understand customer requirements – technical and functional – to design and document a solution that works to meet their business needs within the framework of AbsenceSoft’s software and best practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate solutions to different business stakeholders – including functional and technical representatives at customers, internal executives, sales, and implementation resources.
- Act as a SME on the AbsenceSoft platform (specifically integration functionality) and be able to interact and consult with customers.
- Create documents that define the scope of a solution – including technical diagrams presentations, data mapping and business requirements documents.
- Assist implementation team with data mapping and transformation for historical data.
- Assist in managing and prioritizing integration team request.
- Assist with troubleshooting on file processing, reporting, SSO and API errors.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 3 -4 years work experience as a business analyst or in a technology business with hands on experience with a SaaS system.
- Prior work experience with integrations (Flat file, API, EDI, etc.).
- Prior work experience with HRIS system integrations like Workday, Peoplesoft, SAP or other similar systems preferred.
- Prior experience with data transformation tools like Alteryx or similar preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers – in a consultative manner.
- Ability to learn and become an expert in a new system.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to help get the job done.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Management Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- Be willing to travel. Travel is generally limited and many meetings with customers are virtual – but travel can be up to 15%.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $80,000 - $95,000.