AbsenceSoft Solution Sales Consultants work across the entirety of our sales team. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and advocate for the prospect and will engage in all stages of the sales process. Your expertise ensures all questions get answered and confidence in our solution resonates with the customers.
In this role, you will support sales conversations by being the functional and technical expert in what our product can do, best-practice use cases, and real-world, first-hand examples from our clients. You will communicate the values of AbsenceSoft to a largely non-technical audience and ensure they feel comfortable in recommending AbsenceSoft to their decision makers.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Be the subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding our product’s benefits and features while being able to communicate and sell that to customers.
- Conduct in depth Discovery of customer processes and requirements to identify pain points and value drivers.
- Work as a team with sales reps, marketing, customer success, and engineering to bring the right resources to any opportunity.
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Ensuring accuracy of complex sales proposals and assisting in RFP responses and successfully tailor demonstrations for customers, trade shows, and special events.
- Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Research the industry on an on-going basis to know what changes may be on the horizon that will impact current and future sales.
- Provide feedback to the team as well as Product Management for process or product improvements as required.
- Ability to showcase AbsenceSoft through live and recorded videos as required.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Experience working with a sales team and an understanding of what's important and when to drive the deal forward
- Great relationship skills
- Organization, planning, and prioritization skills
- High attention-to-detail
- 4+ years experience in business, either in implementation services or as a sales consultant in Enterprise, B2B SaaS companies
- Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Effectively simplify and communicate complex subject matter – both verbally and written
- Leave management expertise is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, engineering or analytical degree highly preferred
- Ability to travel when required
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time salaried position + commission
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. Our brand new state of the art office has automatic standing desks and a brand new oversized kitchen complete with unlimited snacks and drinks. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The OTE range is $105k - $125k based on experience.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.