The Vice President, Enterprise Sales provides leadership, direction, and stewardship to the Enterprise sales team. As a sales leader, the Vice President is accountable for the overall performance, sales execution, and profitability of the Enterprise team while ensuring alignment to the overall sales organization and business strategy. This is an active sales leadership role that reports to the Chief Sales Officer.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives for the Enterprise team.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the team and provides stewardship of sales talent. Through active, productive organizational partnerships, the Enterprise establishes learning and development objectives essential to the team's success.
- Establishes and governs the Enterprise team performance management system. This includes executing sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all team members and market; and ensuring all key sales associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Provides leadership to the Enterprise team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers, partners, and prospects.
- Achieves assigned team objectives for sales, profits, volume, product mix, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the firm.
- Collaborates with Chief Revenue Officer on territory assignment, quota expectations, and talent management.
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer
- Peer colleague to other functional heads including VP of Industry Consulting, VP of Mid-Market Sales.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Master’s in business administration or equivalent; preferred.
- Experienced Salesforce user; preferred experience in Outreach, Gong and other sales tools.
- Experienced in MEDDPICC, Solution Selling, Challenger or other Enterprise Methodologies.
- Minimum ten years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, mid-level, salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this role is 150k - 190k + commission