The Vice President of Customer Success will directly supervise a team comprised of Customer Success Managers focused on ensuring customer advocacy and retention as well as product adoption, utilization, and expansion. He/She must be a strong executive leader who can both personally deliver consistent, predictable, and high-quality results as well as lead a team to do the same. He/She will have experience and strength driving customer success outcomes towards financial targets, optimizing the customer lifecycle, and inspire customer success throughout the company.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do
- Drive Customer Success outcomes by maximizing adoption and utilization of AbsenceSoft products through a variety of mediums, including webinars and account-based strategies.
- Maintain revenue base by leading account retention and renewal strategy.
- Expand revenue in accounts through identification of cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success by defining operational metrics for team and establish system for tracking and reporting.
- Provide guidance and serve as an escalation point to the team and serve as liaison with other organizations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all company’s supported products and technologies.
- Be a customer advocate, capturing feedback and prioritizing requests to Product team.
- Own all bulk communication with our customers.
- Measure satisfaction using NPS surveys and Customer Satisfaction surveys; build and drive follow-up process in response to customer feedback.
- Track account health using engagement metrics; analyze and report on account health.
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team.
- Conduct quarterly account-level goal setting process with CSMs.
- Define and execute account segmentation strategy (verticalized by industry, company size, etc.) to roll out relevant account support.
- Own strategic oversight of AbsenceSoft University to ensure our customers and internal teams are successful in the full utilization of our platform.
- Maximize user training effectiveness by contributing to content, assessments, and evaluations, as well as deploying innovative, blended learning delivery methodologies.
- Tailor trainings to align with our customers' business needs.
- Minimal travel expected – less than 20% per year.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Proven track record of 5+ year’s experience building and leading Customer Success and customer-facing organizations in a successful, fast growing SaaS company.
- Proven track record driving the key SaaS metrics of Customer Success including adoption, utilization, renewal, cross sell, and Net Dollar Retention.
- World class management and leadership skills including recruiting top talent.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team participants, business stakeholders and Senior Management across organizational boundaries, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Analytical, data driven, and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement during periods of high growth.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Fully Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $150,000 - $170,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.