How American Airlines is Overcoming Leave Management Struggles Amidst COVIDPam Armstrong, Sr. Manager, Absence Management, of American Airlines recently sat down with AbsenceSoft’s Chief Strategy Officer, Seth Turner, for a 30-minute conversation about how American Airlines is minimizing their leave management struggles during COVID, one of the most historically challenging times for HR professionals.
Key topics they discussed:
- COVID’s impact on American Airlines’ Leave Team and employee experience
- Strategies American Airlines is using to minimize the impact for the company
- How technology plays a critical role in their process to address COVID’s impact
- Staffing & recruiting issues as a result of the “Great Resignation”
- Learning more about leave management
- Implementing new strategies or processes to manage their leave management