How to Make Leave Management More Human and Less ExhaustingLeave and absence management is an employer's approach to reduce employee absenteeism and avoid workforce disruption while remaining compliant and maximizing employee productivity. HR teams create these policies, procedures, and programs to help manage these complicated cases, but with FMLA, ADA, and state benefits, leave management quickly becomes a very complex situation!
HR and benefits professionals are drowning in leave of absence case management, discrimination lawsuits, and unhappy employees. Too many companies are in the news for record-breaking lawsuits due to mishandling an employee's need for time away. It's often difficult to put the human in HR under these circumstances.
We can teach you how to take back control of your leave management process with a few best practices, tips, and tricks for creating a culture of leave management in your organization that is more human and less exhausting, all while remaining compliant.
Key topics this webinar covers:
- Compliance best practices from notable leave-related lawsuits and DOL/EEOC guidance
- How to create a one-stop-shop for employee's leave needs
- How 'return to work' and 'stay at work' leave policies impact employee retention
- How to minimize the millions of details you have to manage with each leave case
- Tools to ensure your company remains compliant with the countless leave laws and steer clear from lawsuits
- How the HR technology stack is evolving and how to leverage it for your leave processes
- Enhancing their overall leave management process
- HR professionals looking to provide a better employee engagement experience
- Those interested in leveraging technology for leave management
- HR leaders looking to ensure compliance within their leave program