Reporting into the Security and Compliance department, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for the architecture and maintenance of access management and configuration of corporate applications. The Systems Administrator will work closely with a variety of departments to help structure and automate workflows and gather information for Internal Audits.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do
- Application Architecture and Administration: Microsoft Office 365, Google, Jira, and other applications as assigned
- User Access Management changes and Automation
- Software Licensing and Procurement
- Internal Audit preparation
- Process and Procedure Management, improvement, Automation
- Project Management
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Organizational skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Technical minded attitude of discovery and learning
- Experience with procedural workflows in a technical and controlled environment
- 2 – 3 years Office 365 and SharePoint administrative and architectural experience: Automation, PowerShell, and Scripting for information gathering
- Excellent written, verbal, and Communication skills
- ITIL Foundations is a Plus
- Experience with Jira administration and architecture is a plus
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Fully Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $85,000 - $95,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.